Save the date for CEOT 2015, February 5-7, "Immunity and Inflammation: Innovative Cell, Gene, and Drug Therapies"
Slide presentations with audio from the 2014 CEOT are available now!
If you are an AST member, click here and log in with your AST username and password to access all of the presentations.
Read these simple instructions first and then follow the steps.
1. Click here
2. Click on “Create an Account” link in the Account Login box located in the upper left-hand corner
3. Then click on the “Create an Account” box on the right (no code needed)
4. Enter your information and desired username and password and click "Register"
5. Once you are logged in, go to the Library Navigation box on the left
6. Select “Browse Conferences”
7. Select AST 2014 Cutting Edge of Transplantation conference
8. Browse Sessions to see the full list of available sessions and to play the videos
Please email email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing the presentations.
BOOKMARK THIS LINK
After you've registered or purchased access to the slides, use this link to return and log in at any time to view the presentations.
The 2014 CEOT is supported by an educational grant from Astellas.
CEOT 2015: Feb 5-7, 2015
Located in Chandler, Arizona, just outside of Scottsdale and only 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, this property provides the perfect setting for this small, interactive meeting.